Lovely pink and yellow roses on polished cotton (chintz) and trimmed with pink bias tape. This apron was created from a 1920’s vintage style and will slip over your head and has two double sewn pockets.
The apron is modeled on a dress form set to a size 14.
• Neck Opening: side to side = 11”,
• Bust line 11”
• Waist area from side to side is 34”,
• Ties are abt. 34" each
• Length is 37” from the shoulder.
• Style #128
• No unfinished seams; everything is bound in bias tape, French lingerie seams or self faced.
• Ready to wear and ready to ship.
It has been laundered and pressed after completion to insure that all seams are nice and tight.
"Machine wash and dry, cotton fabric.
0 Item Items
This product or option is no longer in stock.
Warning: Last items in stock!
No customer reviews for the moment.